Monday, June 26, 2017

A FUN UFO DAY AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

When I saw the Scrap Bin Geese Block Tutorial I sent it to Adrienne.  She called me right away and said, "Let's try this.  Meet me at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Monday.  I have lots of low volume fabric and you can bring your brights and we'll have fun."  I checked the shop calendar and noticed it was UFO day so I figured why not.  We had a great time making these blocks and plan to make more when we get together for Happy Scrappers.  If you'd like to join in, Quilter's Diary has an excellent here.

Nancy was there today working on these beautiful Rose of Sharon blocks.
And Pauline was there making this lovely table runner and place mats.  I can't wait to see these finished.

AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
  • Bee, Tuesday, June 27
  • Bees In The Attic Bee Hive, Wednesday, June 28
  • Cookbook BOM, Wednesday, June 28
  • Doll Bee, Thursday, June 29
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
Caroll,
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles

2 comments:

Annie said...

The scrappy geese of brights and low volumes look like they'd make into a very fun whimsical quilt. Especially if they start flying in all directions.

Barb said...

My heart jumped out of my chest when I saw those rose of sharon blocks...can I just say I LOVE THEM!!!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo