Sunday, November 27, 2016

DRESSING FOR THE HOLIDAYS?

 When I was at the Attic Window Quilt Shop the other day, I noticed some Christmas decorations on the shelves.  I love this snowman with the plaid background.
 This smiling snowmen table runner is made of wool.  So cute.

 In fact, after visiting the shop, I decided when I got home that I should do some decorating myself.  I hung the above reindeer wall hanging that I made a few years ago.
 On another wall I hung this wall hanging, also made several years ago.

And I couldn't resist hanging this one block that I made.  How about you?  Are you dressing your house for the Holidays?

There are so many new patterns and ideas at the Attic Window Quilt Shop you should stop in today.  While there you will want to take advantage of the Special Deal going on.

Special Gift Certificate Deal:
  • There is a special gift certificate deal going on between Saturday, Nov. 26 and Saturday, Dec. 3, 2016.  For every $25 gift certificate that you purchase at the Attic Window Quilt Shop, you will receive a $5 coupon good toward regular priced items only (not to be used on sale items and consignment items).  The coupon is good until January 31, 2017.
Happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop
  • UFO Day, Monday, Nov. 28
  • Cookbook BOM, Monday, Nov. 28 (p.m.)
  • NOTE Change:  Quilt Block Cookbook BOM, Wednesday, Nov. 30 (a.m.)
  • NOTE Change:  The Bee Hive will meet Nov. 30
  • Doll Bee, Thursday, Dec. 1
  • Craft Day, Friday, Dec. 2
  • Sampler & Bee, Saturday, Dec. 3
ON ANOTHER NOTE:  
  • I noticed that a number of people were interested in the Santa ornament that I featured in 2011.  You can go here to read all about it and get the link to the pattern.
Caroll,
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo