Monday, October 17, 2016

MAKING MUG RUGS

 Hello quilters!  What are you working on?  Have you started gift making yet?  I haven't been all that productive but I did get some mug rugs completed.
 This is a closeup.
 Closeup of Mug Rug #2.
Closeup of Mug Rug #3.  Can you guess who they are going to?  My children, of course.  Yeah, MSU!  I had fabric left over from a quilt I made for my grandson a few years ago, and more fabric left over from the bags I recently made, so I thought, why not!  Now I'm off to the Attic Window Quilt Shop for more fabric for the next Christmas gift I will be making.  Hope to see you there!

Happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop
  • QAYG, Wednesday, Oct. 19
  • Doll Bee, Thursday, Oct. 20
  • Mega Bow Tucks Tote, Friday, Oct. 21 & Saturday, Oct. 22
  • Big Shuttle Tatting, Friday, Oct. 21
  • Cookbook BOM, Monday, Oct. 24
  • Bees In The Attic Bee Hive, Wednesday, Oct. 26
  • Cookbook BOM, Wednesday, Oct. 26
Be sure to check the calendar on the sidebar for happenings this week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: 
  • Kelby Sews has a tutorial for a simple stained glass quilt.
Caroll,
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles


No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo