Wednesday, April 20, 2016

ANOTHER PLACEMAT

Isn't this stunning!!!  Gail C. send me a picture of her placemat that she made using the same design that I used on my placemats that I had on the blog yesterday.  I love the colors she used!  I wish I could have shown you the plates that she is using with them.  Her plates had a beautiful contrasting trim.  However, I couldn't get the picture to download.  Thank you so much Gail for sharing your lovely mats with us!

Have you been visiting the shops participating in the Search For The Stars Shop Hop that is going on this week?  I'm sure the Attic Window Quilt Shop has been busy. Cathy, Diana and I finished visiting all the shops today and boy are we tired!  But it was so much fun and we saw so many new projects.  It's always great to see what others are doing and get new ideas.  Actually, I shouldn't say we finished visiting all the shops, because we were so tired we plan to individually visit the Attic Window Quilt Shop tomorrow.  
I don't want to miss getting this free pattern that the shop is distributing.  I love this table topper. DON'T FORGET that the shops participating in the Search For The Stars Shop Hop are open until 7 p.m. on Thursday and Friday of this week.  Your passport is only $5 and each shop will give you a free star pattern plus there is a 16% discount on all full priced merchandise. 

 NEW AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP!
  • A new Bee Hive (Bee In The Attic) will be starting.  Organizational meeting Wednesday, April 27th at 10 a.m. Come one come all!  Go here for more information. This meeting should last about an hour.
  • A new Batik BOM is starting on Monday, May 16 at 2-4 or 6-8.  This BOM will last nine months.  The charge of $30/month includes fabric and patterns.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
  • Scrappers Helping Hands, Saturday, April 23
Be sure and check the calendar on the Sidebar for more happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this week.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:  
 ♥ Caroll, 
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles

1 comment:

Allie-oops Designs said...

I love the colors she used too - really pretty! Love that table topper.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo