Monday, March 23, 2015

THE REST (ALMOST) OF THE STORY

Since the making of this Bargello quilt was taking longer than one class session, Vickie and the students decided to come back the next day and work some more on their quilt.  Above, Rosa shows us all her strata stitched and ready to be cut into the various sizes.
Lee Anne shows us her strata.  Note the paper strips along the top of her piece.  I told you about these strips yesterday.  They help Lee Anne know where to cut her strips.
Nancy has her strips cut and is now making sure they are placed correctly before she begins to show the strips together.

I think they will again be working on this quilt later this week.  I'll try to get pictures as I know these quilts are going to be stunning!

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

2 comments:

Allie said...

Beautiful - and I loved your phone call from Rosa, that almost made me snort my coffee out my nose, lol!

Lynn said...

I love the fabrics they have chosen. These will be gorgeous.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo