Tuesday, March 10, 2015

FREE CHEAT SHEET

This is not quilting related but you might find it helpful.  The other night when my five-year-old great grandson came for dinner with his grandmother, he overheard some talk at the dinner table.
My daughter and I were discussing our fun playing Words With Friends with Carter’s father. 

“He says I cheat,” my daughter said.  “But I don’t cheat.  I never look in the dictionary.  I do have a list of words.  I’ll write on this list when I see a word I want to remember.”

“That’s a good idea,” I said.  “I’ll have to make a cheat sheet like that.”

At that point Carter entered the conversation and we were off and running about Spider Man, Robin, and several other power men that I didn’t recognize.

After dinner while my daughter and I were cleaning the kitchen, Carter was busy with his paper and crayons.  Soon he came running into this kitchen and said, “Here Nana.  I made you a cheat sheet of words so you can play with my dad.”

I thought this was adorable and I wanted to share with you in case you need it to play your next game of Words With Friends.

DON’T FORGET
  • Happy Scrappers meet and Saturday. 
  • I just learned that the Make It Take It scheduled for this week has been postponed.  More to follow.
ON ANOTHER NOTE: 
Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo