Monday, September 15, 2014

NEW PATTERNS AND NEW FABRICS

It’s that time of year again.  I found this little guy greeting me as I entered the shop recently.  How about making this adorable place mat for your favorite little one?  The pattern is available at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. 
Chris also showed me this beautiful fabric that she used in a table runner.
I couldn’t get a very good angle when taking the picture, but this is the table runner.  Chris said she was playing around and came up with this design.  I love it! And I love that fabric.  The colors are so rich and I can see this table runner on my DIL’s table.  I have to get some of that fabric.  Speaking of fabric, there are lots of new fabrics in the shop and I want to show them to you.
                                  Hatch by Timeless Treasures
                                       Dots by Timeless Treasures
                                       Pine Fresh by Moda
                                         Memories of Civil War by Studio e
                                           Weeds by Moda
                                        English Diary by Andover
                                           Baticks by Moda and Hoffman
                                      Robyn Pandolph Designer by RJR
                                       Sweetie Pie Snowmen by Wilmington
                                        25th and Pine by Moda
                                        Through the Winter Woods by Moda

Had enough?  I’m sure you saw something you like.  Don’t miss out.  Stop by the shop today and make that purchase. 

ANOTHER NOTE:
I must have placemats on my mind.  Alissa Haight Carlton has a tutorial for a placemat pattern for you to download.  These will make great Christmas gifts.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll



No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo