Tuesday, December 10, 2013

SHAME ON ME????



Isn't this the cutest picture?  I saw it here at Chicago Now.  I'm posting it also because I thought it would get your attention.  The other day when I posted about the Great Lakes Modern Quilt Guild I forgot to include the link to their blog.  You can find it here or on my sidebar.  Also, I forgot to include the link to Stephanie's blog, Peas In A Pod.  Her blog is also on my sidebar.  Both are blogs you will want to visit frequently.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:  Check out Positively Splendid for a tutorial on see-through zipper pouches.  They would make a nice gift for a young child.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll


2 comments:

Annie said...

hahaha...that IS a cute photo!!! I don't know why you say those cute see-thru pouches are for kids, but then again, I'm just a big kid mostly. I love see-thru pouches!

Mama Pea said...

I love that photo. I've seen it with all sorts of different captions. :) Thanks for the shout outs!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo