Friday, July 20, 2012

PLAY REINDEER GAMES TODAY!

Are you ready for some Reindeer?  It’s time for Reindeer games again and today I’m posting my Donner.  I say “my” Donner because I don’t think Barb used this pattern for her Donner.  You can get the pattern for My Donner here.  You’ll have to visit Barb at Bejeweled Quilts to see what pattern she has up today.  Maybe she’ll post "her" Donner pattern. 
Here “my” Donner is in applique.  You'll want to check out the Flickr group to see what others are doing.  They are all so cute and provide great inspiration.

Did I tell you about this before?   This is a great time of year to start thinking about those Christmas/Holiday projects.  The blocks in this quilt by Patchplay will be sure to have you thinking cool thoughts. 

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

4 comments:

Allie said...

Isn't he cute - thanks Caroll! I'm loving these!

Mama Pea said...

So cute, Caroll!

Jeanne said...

Adorable! I can't decide if I like the applique or stitched block better. They are both great.

Lynn said...

I'm behind on the Games because I didn't have a way to print the pattern. All is well now and I look forward to getting caught up.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo