Thursday, March 15, 2012

MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG

Since I was sick these past two weeks I didn’t get my block done for last week's Modern Monday Quilt Along.  So I’m showing you two blocks today.  Above is the block that I didn’t get made in time to post last week.  This is block 23 and the MM version of Chinese Coins.  I liked making this block for two reasons:  it was a great way to use up some of my scraps, and it was easy to make.
Above is block 24, the Spool.  Another quick block and didn’t turn out as wonky as I thought it would.  Still, I like it.

 Here are the two blocks together.   Go check out Lynn at Alamosa Quilter and see what her block looks like, then go to Jennifer’s blog to get the pattern for this week’s block.

 Connie of Quilting By The River has another mini tutorial for you.  You might have seen this before, but this time it has a little different look.  I love what she has done with this pattern.  Check it out.


Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo