Tuesday, March 20, 2012

METRO SLOUCH BAG CLASS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

Above is the Metro Slouch Bag that I told you about yesterday.  Lee Ann is teaching the class at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Saturday, March 24 and 31.  I love this bag.  Doesn’t it look professional…like something you would purchase at a high end store!  Call the shop to register for the class and get a supply list.

Tiny Apartment Crafts has an interesting tutorial for a mini quadrilateral quilt.  Check it out. 
 
Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Who is the pattern designer of that bag? I need that pattern!

Allie said...

I LOVE THAT BAG!!!!

Rosa said...

It`s fabulous.I love it!

Mama Pea said...

I love this bag! I love the fabrics, too. I imagine you won't be able to take the class. I'd love to take that class.

I'm with Lynn....who is the designer of the bag pattern and what's the name of the pattern?

I think I have something going on this Sat. Not sure I could do it. Need to think....

Mama Pea said...

Just signed up for the class. I really like the fabrics they used for the bag. Do you know if they still have this fabric at Attic Window, Caroll? (Just by chance? Don't worry about checking. I'll be there next week.)

Vicky F said...

Hi Caroll,
Cute bag and great fabrics!
Did you have a chance to take the bag class?

Talk to you later.
Vicky F

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo