Friday, June 3, 2011

JUNE WALLHANGING

Now this is more my speed.  I love this wallhanging and had so much fun making it.  The wallhanging is the June pattern from Kim Schaefer’s Calendar Quilts.  Isn’t it cute with all those little ants being naughty?

I love to look at interesting blocks and someday, if I keep trying, I may be able to make some perfect ones. Vesuvius Mama created a new and exciting block.  She has a wonderful tutorial that even I might be able to follow.  I hope so, because I really want to make this darling block.  Check it out here.

Stay Positive!
Caroll

8 comments:

Linda said...

That is so stinking cute!! I love it! Ants are so cute on there, but not so cute crawling around in my house! Lol! :-)

paulette said...

I have to agree with Linda!! Love your sweet wall hanging but those little sugar ants are marching in two by two!! RAID!!!!
Take care!
Paulette

Allie said...

Oh Caroll how cute is that - I love it! Good job!

Terry said...

Oh what a cute quilt! I love it! :0)

Nancy Page said...

That is so cute and adorable! I think I have that set of patterns. I had better get busy. Thank you for sharing.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

Ivory Spring said...

That is WAY cute, Caroll!

Micki said...

That is just too adorable!
Micki

Mama Pea said...

I Love that! It is adorable! I want it! I am such a sucker for watermelon design and colors, and ants. Don't know why, but I always love it! Well done!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo