Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'VE GONE TO THE DOGS

Recently, I walked into the Attic Window Quilt Shop and fell in love with this panel.  Pound Hounds is by RJR and these dogs with the bright background spoke to me.  I think this one is saying, “I’m may be fluffy but I’m cute.”
This one seems to be saying, "Oh, that was fun. Wonder what mischief I can get into next.”  
“Wanna play?
“Motherhood is exhausting.”
“Please…please…pick me.”
“You want me to do what where?” 

What are these dogs saying to you?  I bet you could come up with funnier and cuter sayings.  Leave a comment and let us all know.  Better still, stop in at the shop and pick up this darling panel.  Not only would it make a wonderful quilt, but you could use each block and make lots of pillows or wallhangings.  What a great gift… a dog you don’t have to walk. 

Love Laugh Quilt has a tutorial for a haphazard pineapple.  You’ll love it.
Stay Positive!
Caroll

8 comments:

Sherry said...

Gottoa love these dogs I wish they had them with Cats.

Barb said...

These panels are sooooo adorable!!

Mama Pea said...

I love that, and I think your "thought bubbles" are perfect! Haha!

Nancy Page said...

These puppies are way too cute, absolutely adorable! Love your thought bubbles, perfect! Thank you for show this panel, something to look for. Love the link, as well!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

Vicky F said...

Hi Caroll,
Off topic, but look at Mary Lou's blog posting 4-15 for some simple yet cute birds. Maybe they'll appeal to you?
Vicky F

Allie said...

Those are too too cute!

Linda said...

Now those are cute!

Cindy Larson said...

Oh! Being the pet groomer that I am, I love these! They are sooooo cute :)

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo