Sunday, December 12, 2010

WHAT'S NEW THE QUILT SHOP

Is it as crazy around your house as it is here?  Not much time to blog or read blogs.  I’m so afraid I’m going to miss something.  There are so many wonderful blogs out there.  I did want to stop for a minute and tell you about some more things I saw the other day when I was at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Above is a picture of the Jennifer Jangles Hand Made buttons.  Aren’t they fantastic!  I can just see some of them on my granddaughter’s dress, or adorning a purse or hat.  There are so many things you can do with these lovely buttons.
 This fabric is Happy by Jennifer Heynen for In The Beginning.  I bet the buttons would look great on them. 
This looks like a quick project for your quilting/sewing friend. You can pick up Whistlepig Creek Productions Potted Penguins Pincushions Pattern (try saying that fast) at the shop. They are so cute!

Check out Anna Maria Horner’s blog for a pattern/tutorial on how to make an adorable figure eight scarf.

REMEMBER: All Christmas fabric is 20% off and all Fat Quarters that are of Christmas fabric are $1.50.

Stay Positive!
Caroll

3 comments:

Barb said...

Those buttons are adorable!!

Allie said...

I know what you mean - trying to find time to read my favorite blogs is getting difficult! Of course, as cold as it's going to be this week, I don't want to leave the house - maybe I'll find some time, right? Those buttons and fabric are really gorgeous!

Mama Pea said...

Caroll, it is as busy here as it is by you. It's really crazy! I am having trouble keeping up with my own blogging and reading all my blogs. Those buttons are adorable!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo