Thursday, February 11, 2010

AROUND THE WORLD QUILTING BEE

More blocks for the Around The World Quilting Bee. This is the block I made for Anita from the Netherlands. Her blog is Bake And Sew . Hope she likes bright colors.

This is the block I made for Kendal of Color . I wanted to make another flower block because I love applique so much, but all the other blocks in Kendall's quilt were pieced and had such a distinct flavor to it that I didn't want to interrupt.
.
Have you been to Mrs. Moen's blog lately? She has a great tutorial for a heart wall hanging that you will love. Check it out.

Until next time,
Caroll

3 comments:

Allie said...

Great blocks - love the flower and the bright colors!

Cynthia L. said...

Love the blocks - how wonderful to be a part of world-wide exchange! You must meet such wonderful people. Love your blog and will save it to my favorites - will "borrow" some of your ideas!

Mary Lou Weidman said...

I just listed your blog on my link list. I adore that awesome flower! Keep up the good work and good blog.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo